Are You A Home Seller?
If you’re a home seller who’s looking online for a listing agent, congratulations for being ahead of the many sellers who still are not aware of the dramatic changes in how homes are marketed today to the buying public. Not only do you want an agent who has a technologically advanced website that’s optimized to attract both buyers and search engines and get results … but also you want an agent who has a strong Internet presence at the most important social media sites.
You have only to visit me on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn by clicking the links below to see that I take full advantage of these social media tools to expose my sellers’ homes to buyers in Atlanta and around the world. Wherever buyers are on the Internet, you’ll find me there, too.
Selling Your Atlanta VIP Property Or Luxury Home
If you’ve decided to put your Atlanta luxury home or VIP property on the market, you potentially have a marketing need that’s unique in the real estate marketplace. As you know, the higher a home’s list price, the smaller the pool of prospective buyers. And if your home has a Fair Market Value of $1 million or more, the pool of prospective buyers grows even smaller.
Members of this buyer pool must not only be willing to pay a premium for luxury, but also they must be able to pay it. And they must be in the market to buy a home. Or must they? Who said that a potential buyer must be desirous of or “in the market” for buying a home?
If you could remove that third criterion, you would quickly and automatically grow your pool of prospective buyers considerably. And when you choose me as your Listing Agent, you can do exactly that. Here’s how:
I and my partners present your exceptional home to a local and international audience of affluent individuals through an extravagant event hosted at your home. All details are handled by professionals including insurance. In this way, I bring together luxury real estate and design professionals and high-end home buyers and sellers as no other REALTOR® in the Atlanta market.
Most recently, the luxury home of sellers Richard and Cathy Adams of Miami sold to an affluent event attendee for $2.4 million. The buyer made his offer the day after attending an event in the Adams’ home. Until then, he’d had no desire to buy a home, but once inside, he couldn’t resist — it was love at first sight.
My Custom Marketing Plan
When you choose me as your Listing Agent, I create a custom marketing plan for your luxury home and begin implementing it immediately. You have final approval of all materials created to market your home.
Here are some of the marketing tools I use to present your home to buyers locally and worldwide:
- FMLS (First Multiple Listing Service, Atlanta).
- GAMLS (Georgia Multiple Listing Service).
- Realtor.com (enhanced listing on the Internet’s most popular real estate search site).
- AtlantaVIPProperties.com (feature listing status on my Web site).
- SolidSource.com (listing on the Solid Source Realty Web site).
- Your listing is syndicated to and appears on up to 35 real estate search sites.
- Listed on Craigslist.com.
- Advertised in The Wall Street Journal.
- VoicePad (your own personal 24/7 hotline featuring your home’s full description and call capture of every buyer).
- Email marketing of your listing to my large database of affluent buyers (includes high-profile clients and over 1,200 physicians).
- Email marketing of your listing to my large database of other real estate brokers and agents with whom I maintain excellent professional relationships (includes notifications of open houses, caravans, special offers and any price reductions).
- FMLS Client Gateway (reverse prospecting system that contacts potential buyers who meet the qualification criteria to buy your home).
- Homes that qualify are marketed with an enhanced listing feature on Luxury Property International Listing Service, which exposes your listing globally to affluent buyers.
Want A Master Negotiator Negotiating Price And Terms For You?
Negotiating is my favorite part of a real estate transaction. I don’t want to give away my negotiating secrets, but I will share with you that I’ve negotiated many deals for my seller clients in which they paid no closing costs at all, or they paid only half as opposed to the entire 3%.
I Listen To And Communicate Regularly With You, The Seller
The secret to every successful home sale is communication. And communication becomes critical to success when the financial investment is as large as it is when selling an Atlanta luxury home. An important part of my job as your Listing Agent is to listen to your concerns, explain the entire home-sale process and thoroughly answer all of your questions in detail. All of this prepares you for the journey ahead, eliminates stress and prevents you from being blindsided by any surprises.
With thorough research and monitoring of our real estate market, I create a monthly spreadsheet report from statistics taken from FMLS (Atlanta’s First Multiple Listing Service). This custom report keeps me abreast of my market area for such things as average days on the market, average home price, what a home was listed for, what it sold for and the sale- to list-price ratio.
Additionally, I look at how many active listings have hit the market. This is important because these homes are your competition. And I preview them in person. All of this research gives me tremendous market knowledge. And in the real estate business, knowledge is power. When you choose me as your Listing Agent, my power becomes your power.
Throughout the time your home is on the market, I communicate with you regularly via the method of your choice: telephone, email, text message or even Facebook. My reports keep you informed of market activity, changes in the market, number of times your home was viewed online, number of hotline and other inquiries by buyers interested in your home and agent/buyer feedback after each showing.
I hope I’ve provided enough information about myself to help you feel comfortable enough to call or email me. If so, let’s get started.